BlackBerry Protect Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Blackberry may not be the biggest name in phones anymore, with Google's Android and Apple's iPhone controlling almost the entire mobile market, but many busness owners and those who prefer a professional look and feel to their handheld communication device still use Blackberry. The Blackberry Protect Login was designed to by Blackberry to help protect your phone investment. That being said, the Blackberry Protect Login page is not exactly easy to find. for this very reason, we have made this site so you can figure out how to recover, backup, or locate your blackberry device should something happen to it.
In order to do any of that, however, you need to log into the Blackberry protect login, which leaves a few people scratching their heads when they look aroud for it. Alleviate this confusion for yourself by following the video, and instructions below.
How to Login to Blackberry Protect:
1. Logging into the protect page is easiest when you know exactly how to get there. This link will take you directly there: https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/?callbackuri=aHR0cHM6Ly9wcm90ZWN0LmJsYWNrYmVycnkuY29tL3Byb3RlY3QvYXcvbG9naW4%3D&authtype=YmJwcm90ZWN0d2Vi&locale=ZW4%3D Yeah, it's a bit of a long link, but that's just how it is sometimes. Since it is so long, it would be best to visit the link rather than try to type it into your browser's address bar and (ages later) press enter to visit the page.
2. If you reached this page without any problems, you will see that the blackberry protect login page is actually a really neat and well set up website. Start the login process by typing your email address into the username section on this page.
3. Now, as you may have guessed, enter your password into the password section.
4. Now, with this information entered in, go ahead and click the black sign in button below the text boxes. When you do this, you will have logged in. Good luck finding or replacing your Blackberry!
1. When you have trouble entering in your password, you may consider it a good idea to change the password to make it easier to check in next time. Luckily for you, if you want to do this, you can visit the same page linked above to get your password reset.
2. When you have gotten to the correct page, don't enter in the login information yet. Instead, look for and click on some blue lettering that says "forgot password?" next.
3.Don't be nervous about the verification process, it is normally quite simple. first, when you visit this page, type in your email address before moving on.
4. The verification image process is pretty simple. Just enter in the text that you see in the image on the left, into the text box on the right. This is just a precaution to prevent non-human entry into your account to change your password (computer viruses and hacking).
5. If you have trouble reading the verification image, press the link under it that says "refresh the image."
6. Click on the "Submit" button. Follow the instructions that the page will show you after this, and you should have a new password ready in no time.
1. Tweet "@blackberryhelp"
2. Visit the community forums at: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Smartphones-and/ct-p/Smartphones